Blown-In Attic Insulation in Chicagoland
Blown-in insulation perfectly compliments our HVAC services, promoting more consistent temperature control, lightening the workload of heating and cooling equipment, and minimizing energy use. Conforming to and filling in those difficult to access corners and irregularly shaped areas, an investment into blown insulation quickly pays for itself. And when your project is handled by Green Air Care, you can be certain of a job completed to exacting standards.
Save Energy with Attic Insulation Service
According to studies by the Environmental Protection Agency, properly insulating your attic is one the most cost-effective means of optimizing the home’s overall energy performance. Anything less than 21 inches of insulation in your attic is not enough. Let Green Air Care provide the dependable and professional services that make home improvement easy, cost-effective, and sustainable. For homeowners across Chicagoland, our team of certified insulation specialists deliver lasting rewards. Contact us for attic insulation, duct sealing, and more!
Some of the benefits of insulation improvement from Green Air Care include:
- Cost Savings – Reduce energy bills by up to 10% annually.
- Improve Comfort – Retain conditioned air throughout the year for superior heating and cooling performance from HVAC equipment.
- Environmentally Friendly – Made from cellulose (recycled paper), blown insulation is the environmentally responsible choice.
- Flexibility – For small spaces, difficult access areas, or enclosed cavities, this type of insulation conforms to the perfect fit.
- Effective – Sealing tighter than standard insulation, blown insulation prevents airflow from entering the attic.
- Energy Efficient – Filling the tiniest cracks and crevices, and around obstacles, blown insulation seals your attic 100% airtight.
- Fewer Allergies – Taking advantage of virgin materials, blown in insulation is much safer than fiberglass, for those who suffer from allergies.
- Noise Reduction – The tighter fit of blown insulation creates an effective barrier against noise traveling out of the room.
- Moisture Prevention – This type of insulation prevents moisture, protecting against mold, unpleasant smells, and damage.